Tex-Mex and a warm and hearty soup? Is there a better combination? If you’re looking for a signature soup with a kick, Cooking Professionally has got you covered with this spicy and savory Slow Cooker Taco Soup.
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans
• 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans
• 1 (16-ounce) can niblet corn
• 1 (11-ounce) can tomatoes and chiles
• 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
• 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
• 1 1/4 package taco seasonings
• 1 package ranch seasoning
In a separate pan over medium heat on the stove-top, brown the beef.
Drain the liquid from the beef.
Add the cooked beef, along with all the cans and their liquids (the pinto beans, kidney beans, niblet corn, tomatoes and chiles, diced tomatoes, diced green chiles), taco seasonings, and ranch seasoning into your slow cooker. Mix well.
Cook on high heat for 2 hours or low heat for 4 hours.