Looking for something that’s easy, delicious, and won’t cause a huge mess in the kitchen? Cooking Professionally has got you covered with these California sheet pan nachos heaping with all your favorite toppings.
• 1 pound ground beef, cooked
• 12 ounces salted tortilla chips
• 1/2 cup cooked pinto beans, drained (either homemade or canned)
• 1/4 cup red salsa
• 1/4 cup chopped white onion
• 1/8 cup green onion
• 3 cups Oaxaca cheese, grated or shredded
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 1 Roma tomato, finely chopped
• 3 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
• 1 avocado, cubed or sliced
• Jalapenos, optional
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until no pink remains.
Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet and layer with 3/4 of the tortilla chips, ground beef, beans, salsa, white onion, green onion, and 1 cup of the Oaxaca cheese.
Then, add the remaining chips to the top, and sprinkle with 2 cups of cheese.
Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Top with sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, and whatever toppings you desire!