The saga of ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’ is finally over after a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon helped rid the 40-year-old daycare owner of the hazardous adhesive.

For those of you who have not been following, Tessica Brown of Louisiana took to social media to ask for help after she applied ‘Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive’ to her hair.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tessica (@im_d_ollady)

The video quickly went viral and concerned viewers and celebrities alike joined in to support and provide suggestions on how to remove the glue.

Brown revealed that she had run out of her favorite ‘got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Hairspray’ and decided to use Gorilla Glue.

“When I do my hair I like to finish it off with a little Got 2 B Glued Spray, You know just to keep it in place. Well I didn’t have any more of that and so I used this,” Brown says as she holds up a can of the Gorilla Glue.

Brown shared that she tried everything to rid herself of the adhesive but after 1 month and 15 washes her hair still wouldn’t budge.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tessica (@im_d_ollady)

“For those of yall who know me, know that my hair have been like this for a month now! It’s not by choice,” Brown says as she gets choked up and fights back tears.  “I’ve washed my hair 15 times and it still won’t move.”

Brown says she tried everything and eventually went to the emergency room after the adhesive started to cause her to have severe headaches.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tessica (@im_d_ollady)

That’s when she caught the attention of Dr. Michael Obeng, who created a special solution that he tested on a wig prior to reaching out to Brown.

Obeng flew Brown to LA and performed the $12,500 procedure for free.

The procedure was a huge success thanks to Dr. Obeng’s solution of medical-grade adhesive remover, aloe vera, olive oil, and a dash of acetone to break down the polyurethane, which is the main ingredient in Gorilla Glue.

Gorilla Glue released a statement following the update on Brown’s surgery.

“We are very sorry to hear about the unfortunate incident that Miss Brown experienced using our spray adhesive on her hair. We are glad to see in her recent video that Miss Brown has received medical treatment from her local medical facility and wish her the best,” the company stated.

Check out the full removal video below.