HOUSTON — We all know food is love, and some of us may have a lot of love to give, but are not the best cooks to spread it around. No worries, we are here to help. Our mouths started watering when we saw this recipe for Lemon Herb Pork Chops, courtesy of Cooking Professionally, so we definitely wanted to share it with our readers.
It’s easy to follow and, with many of us not being able to go out much during this holiday season due to the pandemic, we may need to rely on our own cooking skills more.
Here you go — thank us later.
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic (about 8 cloves)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lemons rinds
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1 1/4 inches thick
- For rub, combine the garlic, lemon peel, rosemary, salt, sage, and pepper.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Rub mixture onto both sides of each pork chop and grill or bake for about 45 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees.